The RP Professional property system delivers a suite of tools to perform property appraisals, information verification and real estate market research. View the RP Professional video here
Use RP Professional to:
- Get more data of a higher quality
- Identify hotspots and market opportunities
- Get syndicated RP Research reports (weekly Property Pulse) backing up your expert local knowledge
- Monitor rental values
- Access current Auction Results
- Be notified of property sales before their release from the Valuer General's office
- Understand long-term market trends
- Create professional Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) reports to manage buyer expectations
- Engage potential purchasers and investors
- Perform instant AutoVals (Automated Valuation Model) reports to provide price indicators
- Find all the most likely properties to be listed using RP Data's prospecting logic
- Identify 'expired' and extended listings by keeping track of the market
- Enhance your workflow using our tools and information
- Access a current Residential Phonebook (washed every 20 days against the DNCR)
- Contact properties currently On the Market and target your next buyer
- Upload your recent sales and RP Data will help promote you to almost 3.7 million people every week
Features of RP Professional include:
Who uses RP Professional?
- Real Estate Agents (Residential and Commercial)
- Property Managers
- Property Valuers
- Government departments
- Mortgage Brokers
- Financial Planners
- Banking and Finance professionals
- Insurance professionals
Online access to RP Professional is available on a subscription to basis.
Comprising multiple regions and packages, RP Professional is currently sold as a bundle, with upgrade options available based on data areas and the number of 'concurrent' users.
Base access provides property transaction information including historical sales, attribute details and property imagery.