Market Scorecard is an industry 'market share reporting tool' and 'group data analyser' that lets users benchmark group, office and sales representatives’ performance by comparing their market share of Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) reports, Listings and Sales.
Use Market Scorecard to:
Report on your performance
- View franchise market share nationally, by state, by suburb, by postcode or by a custom territory.
- Access franchise group level reporting.
- Access agency level reporting, including plotting activity on a map.
- Benchmark and compare prelisting conversions of CMA activity to listing counts.
- Differentiate your weak vs key players to assist with target training.
- Instantly identify and report on your core market share.
- Identify your main threats and lost opportunities at a granular level (mapped in a suburb).
- Benchmark individual sales representatives.
- Highlight where training is required.
- Establish strategic partnerships by identifying agencies with strong market share.
Identify market opportunity and areas of low activity
- Locate new market opportunities.
- Identify areas with high pre-listing activity, highlighting:
- churn areas;
- future opportunities; and
- target marketing activity.
- Monitor activity close to future projects.
- Target marketing based on areas experiencing high turnover.
- Use as a modelling tool for stamp duty expectations.
- Identify high-growth areas for future opportunities.
- Plan for loan process expectations in the up and coming months.
- Monitor activity in property hotspots.
- Identify development opportunities.
Features of Market Scorecard include:
Who uses Market Scorecard?
Market Scorecard is sold on fixed terms at rates based on the number of offices being monitored. Long-term contracts can bring discounts on the yearly fee.
For more information on Market Scorecard and the solutions it has to offer, phone 1300 734 318 or fill in our enquiry form.