The Lease Expiry Diary is a database of registered commercial leases and their expiry dates within defined CBD regions in New South Wales and Queensland.
Use Lease Expiry Diary to:
- Identify potential tenants for:
- Leasing campaigns;
- Investment; and
- Find the best time to approach tenants and offer services, including:
- Removalist services;
- Fit-Out services; and
- Furniture and equipment supply services.
- Help evaluate current market rentals (Sydney CBD only).
- Analyse expiry dates.
- Determine volumes.
- Time the introduction of new developments to the market.
Features of Lease Expiry Diary include:
- Data Depth (Standard) – Lease Expiry records include the following information where available:
- Street Address
- Property Suburb
- Property State
- Building Name
- Cityscope Reference
- Classification (Commercial, Retail, Industrial, Utility)
- Indication of whether space is still occupied
- Indication of whether Area was sourced from Lease Document*
- Level Number
- Number of Levels
- Indication of Part/Full floor occupied
- Street Frontage (if retail lease)
- Indication of whether lease includes car parking
- Number of car bays
- Registered Lessee Name
- Tenant (Trading) Name
- Mailing Address (head office address where possible)
- Lease Expiry Date
- Lease Start Date
- Indication of whether Options Exist
- Options Detail
- Extra Notes
- Lease Number
- Sublease Number (if applicable)
- Data Depth (Extended) – Extended lease information is available only for the Sydney CBD area and each record includes the following information where available (and applicable):
- Base Rent Per Annum
- Base Rent Per Square Metre
- Current Rent Per Annum
- Current Rent Per Square Metre
- Car Parking Rent PCM
- Outgoings %
- Outgoings Per Suare Metre
- Rent Free Period
- Extra Rent/Outgoings Detail
- Area Leased (SQM)
- Indication of whether Area was sourced from Lease Document
- Review Dates
- Review Term (Initial or Further term)
- Review Type (CPI, Market, Fixed or some combination)
- Revised Rent Per Square Metre
- Revised Rent Per Annum
- Search Engine (Data Search)
- Quick Lookups (Index Lookup)
- Documents (Document Lookup)
- Navigatable Maps
- Customisable Data Views
- Saved Lists
- Export Data
Who uses the Lease Expiry Diary?
- Commercial Real Estate Agents
- Building and Tenant Service Providers
- Fit-out providers
- Tenant representation service providers
The Lease Expiry Diary is a web-based service.
The Lease Expiry Diary is sold by geographic region (the same geographic region as covered by the corresponding Cityscope product). There are 9 commercial CBD areas in New South Wales and 2 in Queensland (Brisbane CBD and Brisbane Fringe) for which the Lease Expiry Diary is available.
The base price for Lease Expiry Diary is for the first online user licence. Additional licences can be purchased at reduced rates. A subscriber can have an unlimited number of user accounts, with licences allocated between these user accounts.
For more information on Lease Expiry Diary phone 1300 734 318 or enquire here.