Cityscope is a commercial property database that provides detailed information on all properties and strata units within defined CBD regions across Australia and New Zealand.
Use Cityscope to:
- Access broad details on all commercial properties and strata units within a defined geographic CBD region, including their attributes as well as detailed ownership and contact information.
- Benchmark from sale transaction records combined with a wealth of property attributes.
- Access detailed ownership records, including true beneficial owners and foreign ownership records.
- Know who the investors and owner occupiers are.
- See what developments are planned and under construction.
- Identify development sites and vacant land.
- Identify refurbishment opportunities, such as buildings not refurbished in the last 10 years.
- Find properties currently for sale and the agents marketing them.
- Market existing listings to owners of properties with similar attributes.
- Identify high net worth clients by searching individual names.
- Source new sales and leasing business targeting specific properties.
- Know the market and the opportunities within it for building and tenant service providers.
Features of Cityscope include:
- Data Depth – Cityscope records include the following information for each property:
- Address Details
- Building Attributes
- Sales History
- For Lease
- For Sale
- Building Services
- Statutory Information
- Beneficial Owners
- Strata Unit Coverage
- Search Engine (Data Search)
- Quick Lookups (Index Lookup)
- Documents (Document Lookup)
- Navigatable Maps
- Customisable Data Views
- Saved Lists
- Export Data
Who uses Cityscope?
- Commercial Real Estate Agents
- Mortgage Brokers
- Financial Planners
- Banking and Finance professionals
- Insurance professionals
- Education providers
- Building Services
- Residential Real Estate Agents (inner city residential units – Sydney and Melbourne).
- Cityscope is a web-based service.
- Cityscope access is sold by geographic regions (Cityscope Areas).
- There are 25 geographic regions across Australia (3 in New Zealand), clustered around the cities of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Canberra and Newcastle.
- Darwin and Hobart CBD centres are not covered.
- Cityscope Areas in NSW and QLD also include Lease Expiry Diary data for the most complete commercial coverage available.
- The base price is for the first online user licence.
- Additional licences can be purchased at reduced rates.
- A subscriber can have an unlimited number of user accounts, with licences allocated between these user accounts.
More information on how Cityscope can help you phone 1300 734 318 or enquire here.