RP Data currently provides three AVM Reports based on the AutoVal and FusionVal AVMs. These three reports deliver an estimate of market value for residential properties in Australia using statistical techniques to model comparable physical characteristics and recent sale prices of nearby properties and suburb characteristics. To view a sample AVM Report click here.
Use AVM Reports to:
- Educate and manage vendor expectations by providing accurate value estimations.
- Quickly assess the estimated property value to help determine and manage potential risk.
- Use as the primary risk tool to originate loans, with the ability to 'bump up' to a higher services such as EVRs and Full Valuations if further detail is required.
- Easily find what the typical property in the suburb is selling for, or the relationship your property holds to the typical suburb property, and plan your next moves accordingly.
- Locate and identify property hotspots by testing the average values of several areas.
- Win more listings by providing professional appraisals.
- Engage potential purchasers and investors by offering an indication of affordability.
- Demonstrate a statistically-based opinion to support your own findings.
- Perform instant reports to get price indications.
- Quickly assess the estimated property value to determine how much equity the potential borrower maintains in their property.
- Quickly and inexpensively assess the value of a residential property portfolio when buying or selling to ensure you get the best result.
- Assist in the final valuation report process by offering a benchmark.
Features of AVM Reports include:
Who uses AVM Reports?
Reports are or can be provided through all RP Data platforms.
Current report availability is as follows:
- AutoVal – RP Classic, RP Professional, VMS, and ValEx (ability to provide)
- FusionVal – VMS, and ValEx (ability to provide)
- RP Estimate – myrpdata.com
For more information on RP Data's AutoVal and FusionVal AVMs phone 1300 734 318 or fill in our enquiry form.