RP Data's research team has expanded its consultancy services and now supports a larger range of clients from the financial sector to government agencies, developers, service brokers and industry bodies.
Based on our expansive data collection (dating back over 20 years for most States in Australia), RP Data offers our clients the latest and most relevant information on the Australian and New Zealand property markets available today.
Our service offering includes:
- Value and price movements based on a wide range of indices, property types and geographies
- Market studies including area snapshots, suburb profiles and assistance with research-based marketing
- Economic indicators
- Rental rates and investment return
- Supply levels
- Local and national area demographic overview
- Population growth and projections
- Mapping/spatial analysis
- Qualitative research including focus groups and depth analysis surveys
- Reports which are specific to markets
Our extensive research library and databases allow us to call upon historical data dating as far back as 1980.
Our research team has provided consultancy services to:
- Real Estate Agents
- Banking and Finance Institutions
- ASX (Australian Securities Exchange)
- Government Agencies
- Town Planners
- Councils and Local Shires
- Media Organisations
- Industry bodies such as UDIA
For more information on how our research team can help you, phone 1300 734 318 or enquire here.