Property ownership for Australians remains the number one driver of our economy. Over 500,000 properties on average are bought and sold every year. With this movement a vast number of services are required for every household for services such as removalists, pest and building, cleaning and maintenance, phone and electricity connections and disconnections etc.
Coupled with this is the growing phenomena that people are increasingly time poor and require more assistance with home services than ever before.
Knowing which customers to contact and when can increase your success rate and give you a crucial advantage. A recent consumer survey conducted on myrpdata.com found that 78% of respondents* review all their major home services when they move. The best time to build lifetime valued clients is when they move in or out of a new property and need a vast number of services. RP Data can help you retain loyal clients or gain new clients at the critical times of ‘moving in’ and ‘moving out’.
Just some of the home service types that we have successfully assisted include:
- Gardening, handy jobs and cleaning services
- Local business servicing new households to the community
- Removalists and storage for households
- Pest Control and Building Report Services
- Cleaning and Maintenance including Pool servicing
RP Data’s clients use a number of services to help them build their business:
- On the Market® allows businesses to understand when a household may be in need of services to move out of a house or apartment or move into a new property.
- Superior Mapping services as well as property details can often cut down the time spent writing proposals and delivering quotes for services such as pool and house maintenance.
- Property Ownership details can assist you to qualify your clients and maximize the return on your investment.
For more information on how RP Data can help you call 1300 734 318 or fill in our enquiry form.
*Based on RP Data’s Consumer Home Services Survey completed by 2,248 individuals